Client Support Specialist
Agility Forex is a young and growing company offering foreign exchange services and international money transfers to individual clients and small and medium-sized enterprises. We are a small, young, enthusiastic and energetic company with a flat hierarchy. Each member of the team counts and is encouraged to contribute and make suggestions. Problems are solved in a few days, enhancements to internal processes are implemented almost immediately.
You will be the first point of contact for inbound calls from new and existing clients who may have questions or requests.
Besides that, you will be working very closely with the Compliance team when onboarding new clients and making sure that all documentation meets regulatory requirements and that the onboarding process follows internal policies and procedures.
We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, both on the phone and in writing. You should have a positive attitude and a great sense of humor. This role requires that you perform well under pressure and are able to multitask while still being able to pay attention to details.
Your responsibilities include:
- Supporting all efforts associated with client acquisition both online and offline
- Supporting and contributing to the client onboarding function
- Account maintenance and periodical account reviews for existing users
- Conducting research into clients and transactions
- Ongoing Client Support via different channels such as chat, phone, emails, etc.
- Quality Assurance of new and existing client-related records in accordance with regulatory requirements
- Research/investigation and analysis of transactions and client activity
- Supporting the Compliance function
- Assisting the CAMLO to prepare and update client documentation
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree or diploma in Business, Marketing and/or related field
- Excellent communication skills – you will be answering inbound calls and great on-the-phone and active listening skills are must-have qualities
- Organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in MS Office and great with learning new programs
- Impeccable English email writing skills
- Strong work ethics and strong desire to learn
- Proactive and fast learner
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and perform well under pressure
- Have a high level of integrity and unquestionable ethics
- Working experience in the financial industry would be an asset
- Speaking/writing skills in additional foreign languages such as French or Mandarin would be an asset
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$53,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
Schedule: Monday to Friday, remote working a possibility