Corporate Foreign Exchange Sales
Who we are
AgilityForex is a fintech company headquartered in Vancouver offering online foreign exchange and international payment services to individuals and small/medium sized businesses. We’re passionate about helping our clients save money and our proprietary technology allows us to bypass the banks and offer effective P2P settlement. Our guiding principle is that by investing in technology we can deliver significantly better rates and better service.
We are a fast-paced team and pride ourselves on having a fun and collaborative environment.
Everyone on our team is excited to come in to work every day and it shows in the quality of our service. We are committed to conducting business with the highest values of honesty, integrity and efficiency – as reflected in the reviews and positive feedback we get from our customers.
Who you are
You enjoy high paced sales environment. You have worked in finance and understand foreign exchange markets. You are familiar with Foreign exchange market conventions and can work your way around transactions and forwards. You have already created a client list and built relationships in the market place across Canada predominantly amongst Corporations and SME’s. You are comfortable prospecting for business and can help us drive greater flows from inside sales also.
You should have some or all the following:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, business or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in a finance related role preferably linked to Foreign exchange.
- Confident with foreign exchange transactions, forwards and possibly options
- Conversant with transaction settlement and payments
- Data analysis and reporting experience
- Excellent time management, and organizational skills
- Strong initiative and ownership – must be able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Work well in a team environment with good written and spoken communication skills
You must be eligible to work in Canada.
What we can offer
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Excellent work-life balance
- Open office with vibrant and supportive work environment
- A beautiful downtown Vancouver location close to Skytrain and bus routes
- WeWork office space with lunch-and-learn sessions every week as well as happy hour and free beer.